In My Car, I'll Be The Driver
Clutch...Gear...Accelerator (or Race..atleast that's what my driving tutor kept calling it) I only got two feet you know... ;)
But i loved it! It's sort of empowering. Seriously. :) And thanks to the tutor, i felt empowered alright! He just handed over the keys to me and asked me to start..i told him that it was my first class and i knew just as much about driving a car as he did about amalgam fillings! Surprisingly, that didn't seem to bother him much. So there i was..the keys in my hand and the road ahead of me. I drove for one hour straight! At the end of which, i was just plain HAPPY. It's no big feat i know, but it felt Grrrreat!! I may not be the lean, mean, riding machine.....yet....but i'm having a gooooood time.. :)
But i loved it! It's sort of empowering. Seriously. :) And thanks to the tutor, i felt empowered alright! He just handed over the keys to me and asked me to start..i told him that it was my first class and i knew just as much about driving a car as he did about amalgam fillings! Surprisingly, that didn't seem to bother him much. So there i was..the keys in my hand and the road ahead of me. I drove for one hour straight! At the end of which, i was just plain HAPPY. It's no big feat i know, but it felt Grrrreat!! I may not be the lean, mean, riding machine.....yet....but i'm having a gooooood time.. :)
Comments