I AM BACK!!
If blogging sites had some kind of a one-year-non-usage-expiry thingy....then PHEW!! made it!!!!! yehoo!! Period.
I was watching TV yesterday and i happened to come across this news channel doing a special V-Day bit..I thought, okay so they are gonna go around asking love birds about the significance of the day for them n blah blah blah...u know the drill...and not that I get the whole point of a "news" channel doing valentine's day specials, but okay..it's an event..u can cover it...but good lord!! The "special" turned out be this Oh-SOOOOO-STAGE MANAGED bit about how rakhi sawant and her boyfriend fought on the V-day and then got back together...gimme a break!! The guy was on his knees begging her to forgive him and NO it was not in the sweet, romantic, out-of-a-fairytale kinda way..it was fake n outright "filmy"...yuck!
How can news channels even think of dishing out such crap? i don't get it! And even when they do have stories that are worth being told, it's just made into a rat race with who gets it first...and the people involved are just lost somewhere........Sad.
I was watching TV yesterday and i happened to come across this news channel doing a special V-Day bit..I thought, okay so they are gonna go around asking love birds about the significance of the day for them n blah blah blah...u know the drill...and not that I get the whole point of a "news" channel doing valentine's day specials, but okay..it's an event..u can cover it...but good lord!! The "special" turned out be this Oh-SOOOOO-STAGE MANAGED bit about how rakhi sawant and her boyfriend fought on the V-day and then got back together...gimme a break!! The guy was on his knees begging her to forgive him and NO it was not in the sweet, romantic, out-of-a-fairytale kinda way..it was fake n outright "filmy"...yuck!
How can news channels even think of dishing out such crap? i don't get it! And even when they do have stories that are worth being told, it's just made into a rat race with who gets it first...and the people involved are just lost somewhere........Sad.
Comments