5 years later..


At the outset itself I would like to declare that this feels a bit creepy! My last post was 5 years back.. that's 1... 2... 3... 4... 5!

As cliché as it sounds, a lot has happened over the last five years, besides the expected amount of growing up. Am I happy with all that has happened?  Well, I think the more important question is - Am I happy with what I have become as a result of what has happened in all this time. Honestly speaking, I am extremely proud that I can, without batting an eyelid, give an affirmative for that! That itself tells me that life's going good.

I am finally doing what I have dreamt of doing, I still have loving people around me (and that my dear friend will not happen unless you have done your bit! so kudos to KayJay!!), I have my happy days and my not-so-happy days but no matter what type of day it is, I am grateful and hopeful respectively! Wow! That sounds like someone who is in total charge of her life! Not bad at all eh? ;) Having said that, there still are uncertainties, awkward moments, helpless moments even and yes the most dreaded clueless moments! But hey, this is just five years later.. not 50! I am yet to receive all the wisdom there is. It's gonna happen one day and we shall wait. Besides, there's no fun in being wise all the time. It prevents us from having fun. Fun requires just the right amount of insanity and a tad bit of good judgement(oooohh that's a line!). And we are having fun. We work hard and party harder. Professionally, things are clearer, more defined and that's always a good thing. Personally, things couldn't have been better! :) 

So all in all its been a good five years! 

What lies ahead I am not really sure of and I am definitely hoping that I won't be writing another post five years down the line titled "It's been 5 years.. yet again!" ;)


P.S.: I am dedicating this post to a dear friend (recently acquired in 2012) Dr. Prakriti Dayal..had she not asked me to pen my thoughts down a few days back, I never would have come back to this page.. well.. cant say never.. but maybe it would have been much much later.. loads of love for you pri! 

Alice will sleep now.. Night! 





Comments

Unknown said…
Ah! Finally! Welcome back KJ (though technically since i didn't know you 5 years back so i can't welcome you back to a place where i didn't exist...but well you get the gist!) :) Glad i could get this going for you... One of the reasons for my existence in your life ;)
Good going babe, keep the words flowing!
Love! and hugs! :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

FOREWORD

For the Women-kind