Acknowledgement ;)

Today, I submitted my dissertation and as is the case with these official documents, one is supposed to put in a section, where the people who contributed to the completion of this majorly annoying task, are acknowledged for their support. Some people of course are just supposed to feature there, as a part of "the protocol".. but yeah, the others you genuinely thank. Your good teachers, your family, God and so on.. 

Now, even though I mentioned briefly my friends' contibution, I obviously couldn't fill up the pages with friend-specific-thank-you(s).. so I thought what better way than to pen it down here.. 

Bachpan Ke Chaddi-Buddies:-

Shravan : For standing by me through thick and thin, for hearing things which have no relevance for you, except that they are related to me. For making me believe that I could pull this off. For making me smile even when I was absolutely determined not to! You are my best friend for life! You make life easy .. Every.Single.Day.

Meghna : My soul-sister! For literally "counselling" me. For being as crazy, as impulsive, as worked up, yet..for being grounded and measured when I needed a thrust in the right direction. As cliché as it might sound.. I do not know what I would do without you.. and I'd rather not give that a try.. ever!   

Sharada : For just random check ins. For saying "tu toh kar hi legi" or "ho hi jaega". For saying "awwww" at all the right times! You are just awww-some!! Miss u loads..

Bangalore Junta:-

My girls! Tanya, Anusha, Sheenam and Divya: For whatsapping your best wishes and for sharing in the joy of every small milestone :) Love u guys.. 

Mangalore waale :-

Surbhi : For just knowing the right things to say always and saying them! For being the chota bomb who calms everyone down. For excercising her "listening" skills. I'm sure you are maxed out right now. Loads of love.

Prakriti : For being the partner-in-crime when it came to wasting weekends. For making me believe that it was "okay" to do so ;) For the teas and coffees and just plain random banter.. Hugs!

Prerna : For just being her! Zoned out and in, trivializing things, laughing at all the right and wrong things and yet in the midst of all this being and staying focussed! You are an inspiration ;) Kisses ;)

Aseem : For fun saturdays! For pumping up the enthusiasm for work and helping me sustain it. For the crazy nonsensical long discussions on purely insignificant stuff. Believe it or not..it all helps! God bless!   

Nitya : For being my rock! For always always being around. For stories to take my mind off work, life, everything. For the sheer love and concern. Can not thank u enough.

Gaurav : For being my dream-come-true-junior (le bol dia, ja khush reh!) For taking work off my hands. Of course, for reading the proof and giving useless suggestions besides the much needed corrections. Thank u !

Nikita : For being my daily dose of sunshine (recently acquired) :) for joining in the crib sessions and of course for the reassurance at the end of a long day. Stay blessed!

LOADS OF LOVE TO ALL YOU PEOPLE :) 

Comments

Unknown said…
its good to voice wat lies in ones heart. u did jus that. u love me so. *no intentions*. Congratulations on accomplishing the herculean task. n thanks for being the only normal creature in the department. and for being such a breath of fresh air.
Thanx bro!! Appreciate the acknowledgement..
p.s. chup chap ye Saturday party dedey.. Warna mai dedunga.. :D
Kudos fo the achievement... Jaa zimrann... Dedey exams...

Popular posts from this blog

FOREWORD

For the Women-kind